Dear Valued Patients,
Greetings from the staff at Holistic Health! We hope that you and your family have been able to be well and stay healthy through the pandemic. As members of the healthcare industry, your health and wellness have been and still is our top priority!
We have made every effort to continue business operations by staying compliant with Oregon State Mandates to protect the vulnerable, our staff and our patients. As such, we have outlined some of the practices we will be operating in and ask you to abide by:
- In-Clinic operations are available for all services. We have opened up weekends to help accommodate suggested capacity limits for our facility.
- If you are a New Patient, a front desk associate will take your temperature and ask you the prescreening COVID questions.
- Per the Executive order ORS 431A.010, our facility is considered a Healthcare Clinic and we are still required to wear a mask in the common areas such as hallways and lobby area. If you have been vaccinated, you are welcome to discuss your level of mask-wearing comfortability privately with your provider once you’re in the treatment room. We continue to ask that you be respectful of the position some of our providers may take, as some of us do have vulnerabilities and would prefer the mask to stay on, regardless of vaccination status.
- Be advised that each provider and staff member participates in maintaining sanitization protocols before and after each patient visit. We have multiple cleaning schedules throughout the day to disinfect commonly used surfaces as well.
- We suggest that you join us in our sanitization policies by washing your hands before and after your treatment. Hand Sanitizer is provided as a courtesy.
Thank you for helping us meet and keep standardized COVID-19 guidelines.
Know that we are making every effort to provide you with the best possible care and information! We will continue to revise our business procedures to ensure that our practice is in alignment with the State’s mandated guidelines and the Oregon Health Administration’s recommendations. Your safety and wellbeing are of the utmost importance to us! Should you have any questions or concerns we are more than willing to assist you.
For inquiries or to schedule an appointment, contact us via email email@example.com, or leave us a voicemail at 503-646-8575. Please allow for a 24 to 48-hour response time.
In Happiness and Health,
Holistic Health Clinic Providers and Staff